19.10.11 Junior CG Artist, Leicester - NSC Creative
NSC Creative requires a Junior CG Artist to join us and work on exciting immersive projects including S3D/4D films and Fulldome 360' immersive experiences. A strong generalist is required who has an excellent foundation in CG film making, a desire to get involved in all aspects of the production process and a hunger to learn more.
* Excellent core 3D skills in 3dsmax (Maya, Softimage or others will be considered but re-training will be required as part of the job)
* Good working knowledge of an industry standard compositing package (After Effects is preferred)
* Good eye for detail and a passion for film and animation
* Work effectively as part of a small team
* Creating high quality CG shots to the standards set by the Creative Supervisor and CG Supervisor.
* Creature rigging experience
* Photo real environment creation
* Zbrush/Mudbox sculpting skills
* Advanced particle skills
* Advanced lighting skills
* Character animation
* Motion graphic skills
* Art skills
* Understanding of efficient pipeline/workflow techniques
* Fulldome experience
* Stereoscopic 3D experience
6 month contract (dependant on start date) with good potential for future work. Required to work on-site. Salary is dependent on experience.
We need someone with a passion for creating original and awesome CG. If you want to work on projects a bit different than the norm and an opportunity to be more than a cog in a big machine get in touch now.
Send your Showreel, CV (please include current salary) and 3 stills of your best work along with a brief cover letter saying why you should get the job to:
Sarah Bird, Personnel Manager
National Space Centre
Please avoid large attachments via email; vimeo and dropbox are your friends.
Closing date: 12pm 1 November 2011
Interviews will be held 10 November 2011
Applicants MUST be eligible to work in the UK
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 0116 2582152
TOP OF PAGE