10.02.12 Digital Producer/PM, Derby - Katapult Ltd
A passion for and a solid understanding of all things digital, a self-starter who will help to drive continual improvements in Katapult’s digital proposition and processes.
An excellent communicator at all levels and able to establish rapport easily with others. Solid digital project management and digital marketing experience. Commercially astute, energetic and positive with experience in new business development and pitches.
Bright, ambitious, entrepreneurial, likeable, and ready for a challenge.
Project management & client service
* Able to understand client business objectives and advise on a digital strategy that is aligned to the delivery of these
* Managing multiple projects and workstreams with a variety of budget levels – across website development and digital marketing projects
* Creating estimates, project plans and work schedules (allocating team members to each activity) to ensure the timely implementation of project deliverables
* Day to day management of the project team (UX, creative, content and technical resources (internal & external), briefing in and managing scope and delivery requirements, liaison with the client and delivery partners.
* Identifying potential risks and problem areas of projects in a timely fashion.
* Managing suppliers/delivery partners across different platforms & proactively researching/sourcing new ones e.g. of specialist digital services such as SEO, Social Media,App developers etc
* Manage testing to assure quality such that all deliverable work (UX, design, content and technical) is up to the benchmark established in the project specifications
* Advising, influencing and building strong long-term relationships with clients
* General housekeeping & client service:
- Maintain job and opportunities, submitting for invoicing
- Responding to client support enquires, log via support@ and respond accordingly
- Providing training to clients e.g. in use of CMS
- Manage Domain Renewals
Skills & Knowledge
* Through natural interest and supported on going personal development, keep ahead with industry developments & provide clients/prospects with robust advice andguidance on systems/technologies that meet their requirements
* Knowledge of Accessibility & Data Protection and to be able to explain & implement the practical steps required for compliance
* Technically savvy’ with working knowledge of relevant digital disciplines and programming.
* Providing guidance through UX and user-centred design process; from the initial user research and usability testing to creating the wireframes and workflows, and beable to question briefs and suggest innovative methodologies
* Experience is using prototyping tools such as Axure
Business development & Marketing
* Proactive in seeking & responding to new business opportunities through clients & contacts
* Ownership of allocated new business opportunities, managing leads through proposal, negotiation, pitch etc to conversion and delivery.
* Identify add-on work opportunities on existing projects
* Ownership of Katapult digital proposition – able to identify & integrate current & emerging digital technologies/media either through building relationships with thirdparty providers of specialist services or through personal development (where appropriate)
* Ownership of Katapult digital marketing strategy - management and development of Katapult’s online presence and digital marketing, able to offer clear recommendations on SEO, social media, viral and other appropriate channels to increase online enquiries and leads. Will involve working with other members of the team & partners providing them with guidance to develop & execute digital marketing plans and campaigns.
To apply for this position please send your CV to email@example.com
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (01332) 294416
TOP OF PAGE