10.04.12 Graphic Designer (Salary dependent on experience), Nottingham - Jigsaw24
Graphic Designer (Salary dependent on experience)
Who you'd be working for:
Formed in 1992, we're a leading provider of IT solutions, consultancy and support services to organisations with creative requirements, and are the largest supplier of Apple and Adobe solutions in the UK.
We currently have a full-time position available, working within our in-house Design/Marketing department as a Graphic Designer. You'd be working within a small team of print/web designers and video specialists, and close to a team of copywriters.
What you'd be doing:
Working within the Design/Marketing team on multi-disciplined projects and campaigns for B2B customers. You may be involved in all aspects of a project – from concepts through to final artwork – either on your own or as part of a team. This may be anything from flyers, brochures, eshots or landing pages to other rich media, and exhibitions/shows.
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite, especially InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- A general understanding of/interest in creative technology, and willingness to learn.
- Excellent layout, typography and attention to detail is a must.
- A creative thinker who is comfortable illustrating and creating artwork.
- To be organised, have a problem-solving nature and a 'can-do' attitude. You should also have the ability to multi-task and be familiar with working to tight deadlines.
- To be able to challenge a creative brief and ask the right questions whilst remaining objective, and open to other opinions. Commercial awareness will be at the top of your priorities.
- Commercial experience is preferable.
- Experience working in digital communications, and coding HTML, CSS an advantage.
We are looking for someone with a genuine love of design. You'll enjoy co-creating projects with others and have a problem-solving nature. You'll continuously strive to learn about our business and your number one priority will be to seek to make projects commercially successful.
This is your chance to join a thriving, collaborative department who are constantly working on finding new and interesting ways to enhance the company’s output. Made up of the design team, video experts, copywriters, press and PR, this diverse department works together to develop their overall marketing strategy. As a key member of a relaxed but busy team, you'll be eligible for benefits and bonuses after a probationary period.
Please submit a current CV and examples of your work (we cannot consider your application without these)
Contact email: email@example.com
Phone: 0115 916 5542
TOP OF PAGE